Hundreds of thousands of online businesses are launched every year and newbie online retailers have no scarcity of options when it comes to choosing an eCommerce platform. However, finding the right one from a variety of platforms that really meets their business needs is not an easy task. If you are also struggling to decide which eCommerce platform would be the right choice for your business, we suggest you choose WooCommerce over other platforms. Why? It is one of the leading eCommerce store development platforms that is powering over 28% of all online stores. With 58,572,414 downloads, It has become a frontrunner for emerging online businesses in the past few years. Now, let’s look at the reasons how WooCommerce can help you reach on the top of the sales ladder.
#1 Scalable – Grows With Your Business
When choosing a platform for your store development, it’s wise to consider the future of your online business. It might be a startup now but in the coming years, it will grow and you should always choose a platform that is scalable enough to support a busy store without causing any trouble.
When you choose WooCommerce, you can rest assured about the scalability. It supports online stores having hundreds of products to many thousands and from a handful of customers a day to hundreds of customers every hour. In a nutshell, It can easily scale up as your business grows.
#2 Highly Customizable
If you are new in the eCommerce space and want to stand out from others, WooCommerce may turn out to be what you need. It is loaded with 40+ themes and hundreds of free and paid extensions that let you customize your eCommerce store in whatever way you want and meet the unique needs of your business. Furthermore, hiring an experienced Woocommerce development services company allows you to change the preset color themes and CSS styles.
#3 Better Analytics
To thrive in the competitive marketplace, you can’t overlook the analytics tool, since it helps store merchants to get better insights about their customers. In other words, the more you have knowledge about your customers, the better you will be able to interact with them and drive your sales and profits. Alas! Not many store merchants know how to leverage this tool to its full potential. This is where WooCommerce can outshine other eCommerce platforms. It comes with a robust analytical tool that provides all the vital statistics, such as the average sales made, total sales made, total revenue generated, etc. in the most transparent manner. Furthermore, you can also integrate external analytics services like Google Analytics with your WooCommerce store.
Some Stats about WooCommerce:
WooCommerce is one of the most popular open-source eCommerce building platforms and WordPress plugins. 22% of the top 1 million eCommerce websites make use of WooCommerce, followed by Shopify and Magento.
This plugin turns your website into a fully functioning eCommerce store. Because since it’s a WordPress plugin, it is super compatible with WordPress websites too. WooCommerce is built by an estimated 350 contributors from all over the globe. Moreover, you can find over 900 plugins for WooCommerce on WordPress and more than 1000 themes on ThemeForest.
Some Popular Features of WooCommerce for eCommerce Development
- It is an open-source platform – meaning businesses can customize and modify the design as they see fit.
- WooComemrce works really well alongside other WordPress plugins.
- It has a huge community of developers from all over the world such as Canada, South Africa, Japan, et al.
- WooCommerce is built on WordPress, therefore it is easier to work with. Developers with WordPress knowledge can easily find their way around it.
- It offers more than 400 extensions.
- You can find extensive documentation on WooCommerce on the internet and GitHub.
- WooCommerce comes packed with in-built blogging capabilities for brand awareness.
- You can help customers narrow their search through categories, tags and other product attributes such as product sorting and filtering.
- Customers can easily leave their reviews through reviews and rating features.
- You can add as many products as you want, along with unlimited variations and images.
- Additionally, you can integrate various payment gateways such as stripe, PayPal, and others.
- Geolocation support along with shipping options.
- Get inventory and order management systems.
- WooCommerce stores are search engine friendly.
- Highly responsive designs.
- Suitable for both physical and digital products.
- Ability to generate coupon codes for special offers and so much more.
Read Also: When You Need Woocommerce Partial Payments
Undoubtedly, WooCommerce is a comprehensive eCommerce solution that is robust, intuitive and scalable to adapt to the diverse needs of an eCommerce business. You can hire WooCommerce developers from a reliable eCommerce development company like TechnoScore.
For the last 20+ years, they have been developing eCommerce stores for global clients. You can bank upon them for your WooCommerce store development needs. Hire the certified developers today.