College life is quite expensive and students deserve some perks. There are many ways to get free stuff but hardly any student knows. Students can use free textbooks, software, food and drinks, online resources at free or at a very low cost. So, we are sharing the freebies that college students can utilize in 2022 but before that we want to make you aware that we provide more interesting content on different topics like health, yoga, exercise, tourism, education, home décor, easy recipes, fashion, etc on GotoAssignmentHelp. We also provide assignment writing service to the students so that they get high grades in their assignments on the GotoAssignmentHelp platform.
If you are interested in using the freebies, go through the content and you will be astonished to know that you can get so many free things in your college life. Here are different websites and places which offer free stuff and college students can take the maximum advantage out of it.
You can get free college textbooks and some come with high deals and discounts so you do not have to worry to spend much on your textbooks but if you want an updated version of the books that is not going to work out at free.
Here are some of the sites that provide free college textbooks to the students.
- OpenStax: it provides high-quality, openly licensed college textbooks for free. All you need is your phone, tablet or a laptop to study.
- AACC Bookstore: You get all digital edition textbooks from here
- Textbook Revolution: It provides free PDF textbooks on almost every subject.
- Bookboon: It provides textbooks written by professors from the best Universities of the world.
- U.S. History.org: It provides free history textbooks.
California Open Online Library for Education: it provides free and open digital textbooks in different subjects like Art, Business, and Education.
There are other free textbook sites like American Institute of Mathematics Open Textbook Initiative, Open Textbooks Grand Valley State University, The Assayer, Merlot, Open SUNY Textbooks, E-books Directory, The Orange Grove, OER Commons, FreeBooks4Doctors, etc.
There are Free Software and The sites where you can even get a free laptop.
- Computers with Causes: You can avail refurbished computers by applying to the website.
- Atlassian: It develops products for software development, project management and content management.
- LastPass: It helps to generate passwords and sync your data on all your browsers and machines.
- JetBrains: It develops intelligent development tools and teaches coding to the students at no cost.
- MSC Software: Students can download its software for free.
- Microsoft Imagine: It creates, code and develops ideas at no cost to the students.
Other software sites are Microsoft Office 365, Autodesk, Intel Developer Zone, PTC, Github, Tableau, etc.
Students can also get free food by showing a student ID or by joining loyalty programs.
- Chick-fil-A: It gives students free drinks with their meal.
- Pocket Points: It is an app which provides you with points on not using your phones during class and thus you get free food.
- Chipotle: You get food with a free drink.
- Subway: You can join the program and get tokens with which you get free food and drinks.
- Applebee’s: The reward program is called Most Valuable Neighbor where you collect points and get a free appetizer.
- FoodFinder: You need to download the app to enable the location and the red pins on the map are free food providers.
The other apps are Papa John’s, Burger King, Omaha Steaks, Zaxby’s, Jason’s Deli, Del Taco, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, El Torito, Panera Bread, Gold Star Chili, Sbarro, Black Angus Steakhouse, IHOP, O’Charley’s, Taco Cabana, Einstein Bros Bagels, LunchBox, etc.
Students can get a free membership to professional organizations which offer lots of benefits. Some are
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: It’s free when you join and you get access to its tools and resources.
- American Planning Association: It provides professional planning resources to the students.
- National Society of Professional Engineers: It provides free membership
- Society of Petroleum Engineers: free oil and gas industry knowledge is provided to the students.
Students can also get free bank Accounts on some of the popular banks like Bank of America Student Banking, Chase College Checking, Regions LifeGreen Checking Account For Students, TD Convenience Checking, U.S. Bank Student Checking Account, etc.
You can pay your own debts and save some money with free financial Apps. These are
- GoodBudget: This app helps you deal with budget
- Acorns: You can invest some money and here your money grows.
- EveryDollar: It tracks your spending and helps you create your budget.
- Trim: It analyzes your account to see if you have any recurring subscriptions and cancels them.
- Robinhood: it is a free stock trading app which makes you invest $1.
- Mint: It plans your budget.
You can get free money and gift cards which is awesome for any college going student. You can use apps like
- Drop: Get paid for shopping through points
- Swagbucks: it gives you points while playing games, shopping online, watching videos, taking surveys, etc.
- Seated: You can dine out without paying as you get cashback.
- Paribus: When you purchase something and the price drops, it will refund you back.
- Ibotta: Upload a receipt and get paid for it.
- Mobee: It pays you when you visit restaurants, retailers and other businesses in your area.
Other apps are ReceiptPal, Slidejoy, InboxDollars, Panel App, CheckOut51, etc.
So, students should know the places where they can find the freebies in order to use them and we have given the list. So, if you wish to read more, reach us at our website. If you want programming assignment helper Malaysia follow us on GotoAssignmentHelp platform and get amazing thesis help, case study help, essay help, etc.
Read more How to Set up Check Printing in QuickBooks Desktop?