To begin with, MVC is an architectural pattern that consists of three parts that are Model, View, and Controller. These parts are responsible for handling specific development aspects of an application. In addition, this industry-standard web development framework helps in creating scalable and extensible projects.
Introduction To MVC Architecture
- Model- The model is responsible for maintaining the data and handling it logically. In addition, it automatically connects with the database and is useful for retrieving or adding the data. Model responds to the request of the controller and provides the necessary data to the controller by communicating with the database. Above all, it represents the data that is being transferred between controller components or any other related business logic.
- View- It is responsible for representing the data by generating UI or user interface for the user. In addition, it consists of the data that is collected by the model. This data passes through the controller therefore, the view only communicates with the controller. Above all, the view presents the output presentation to the user after requesting the model to provide information. Moreover, it also facilitates data representation through charts, diagrams, and tables.
- Controller- The controller is responsible for acting as an intermediary between model and view as they cannot communicate directly. In addition, it facilitates the interaction between them and tells the model what to do. The controller processes the data after receiving it from the Model and collects the necessary information from it and sends it to view. Moreover, it also explains the view of how to represent the information to the user. To further know about these components, one can visit MVC Training in Noida.
Features Of MVC
MVC is a highly testable, extensible, and pluggable framework that facilitates easy and frictionless testability. In addition, it is beneficial for developers in designing a web application as it provides full control over HTML and URLs. Moreover, it also allows URL routing for SEO Friendly URLs and supports Test Driven Development (TDD). Above all, this architecture provides a clear separation of logic Model, View, Controller and thus separates business tasks via business logic, Ul logic, and input logic. Given below are some of the features of this architecture.
- Ideal tool for developing complex and light web applications.
- Comes with a customizable extensible and pluggable framework.
- Provides full control to developers.
- Supports test-driven development and testability.
- Provides support for all ASP.NET functionalities.
Benefits Of Learning MVC in 2022
The MVC architecture is beneficial for the development of web applications as it separates the user interface from business logic. In addition, it comes with reusable components that are easy to maintain. Moreover, with MVC architecture, a user can independently deploy and maintain different components of the application. Above all, it is also useful in testing the components independently. Learning this architecture opens various career and job opportunities for an individual and there are many MVC Training Institute in Delhi you can enroll in for learning this framework. Given below are some of the benefits of learning the MVC architecture.
- Helps in organizing large size applications
- Provides support for Asynchronous Method Invocation
- Can be modified easily
- Results in the faster development process
- Easy to plan and maintain
- It is an SEO friendly platform
MVC is an architectural pattern that consists of three components that are Model, View, and Controller. The model maintains the data and handles it logically, View is responsible for representing the data and the Controller facilitates interaction between these two. This architecture helps in developing complex and light web applications and provides full control to developers. Moreover, it supports test-driven development and testability and results in a faster development process.