As time passes the floor can lose its shine. Because it has to bear a lot of scratches. When you are moving any type of furniture it made scratches on the floor, as a result, it can lose its lustre. No doubt that wood floors are the best and also durable. But as time passes the floor needs a proper cleaning service to make it more durable. Most people like the hardwood floors because of their excellent properties. When you also have hardwood flooring it is very important to make it more attractive by hiring some timber floor sanding in Perth. If you know all the techniques you can also do it by yourself.
It is not a difficult task if you want to do it by yourself you just need proper types of equipment. Knowledge of the tools makes your every step easy. Moreover, if you are too busy to do your floor sanding it will be helpful to hire an expert sander.
What is the process of sanding the floor?
It is the process of removing the outer layer of the floor. Different machines are used to remove it. In this process, you can make your floor clear and smooth. It is not a time-consuming task you just do it in half of the. But if you are suffering from any dust issues. It is dangerous for your health. It is recommended that you can not do it by yourself and contact expert timber floor sanding in Perth.
The process to do the sanding
If you are doing the sanding by yourself you have to follow the easiest steps to do it. You just need some tools and guidelines to do the sanding.
Clear all the things
Make sure that there is no furniture and other items in the place where you can do the sanding. It will make your work longer when you can start the sanding process and then remove all the accessories. When you can remove all the things clean the surface by mopping it. If you can remove all the dust it will help to get the results quickly Livingwhite.
Selection of sanding machine
When you are doing the sanding process. It is important to know about the different machines that are used in this process. Many of the timber floor sanding in Perth also use that type of equipment to make the floor smoother. These machines are too expensive. Everyone can not afford it. So it will be helpful to hire some professional timber floor sanding in Perth or borrow it from them.
- Vibrating sander: This sander machine is very light weighted. You can easily handle it it gives the wood floor a smooth look. You can easily handle it on any type of hardwood surface. It uses vibrating sanding pads that vibrate and remove all the scratches. Many professionals can use these sander machines to make their work easier and fast.
- Edge sender: It is a small sander that can be handled easily. The other drawback of using the large sanding machines is that they can not reach the corners. On the other hand, by its name you can know that it is a commonly used machine for timber floor sanding and polishing. Because it provides the best results of sanding results.
- Drum sander: It is a very heavy machine only one person can not operate it. At least, two people can handle it. Sandpaper fits on the drum machine that can move quickly and provide a smooth and attractive floor. It is very important to handle the drum sander carefully. Otherwise, if you can use it in the wrong way. Your floor can be damagemd.
Process of polishing
When you can be done with the sanding process it is very helpful to polish your surface. The vinyl floor polish process can give the floor a shiny and glassy look. You can use different products to polish the surface. You can also use home ingredients to polish the floor. Firstly take a bucket and mix all the ingredients in it.
- Take the olive oil according to your floor requirement
- Then mix it with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- And two to three cups of warm water
Mix all the ingredients well. If you don’t like the odour of this mixture. You can also use a few drops of lemon grass oil. It helps to give a fragrance to the floor. If don’t want to use these ingredients you can also take suggestions from vinyl floor polishing in Perth. They can also guide you with the best products that help to give your floor a unique look.
Conclusion: Cleaning and maintaining the hardwood floor is very easy. If your floor is getting older it is helpful to do the sanding and polishing to maintain the actual look of the floor. If you are doing the sanding process by yourself. It is necessary to know the use of types of equipment. You must know all the techniques and tips that a professional sander can use.