Manufacturers and producers significantly boost the nation’s economy, provide a large number of job opportunities, produce the goods society needs, encourage better cross-industry and cross-sectoral relationships, increase productivity, and foster technical advancement and innovation. Dubai business formation has a thing for makers and manufacturers. The development of the industrial sector is viewed by the nation as a strategically important objective for the sustainable long-term performance of the national economy.
The principal goods produced in the United Arab Emirates
The UAE is home to some of the most lucrative industrial companies.
- Ceramic and textile products.
- Bakery products.
- Food and drink products.
- Oil-related products.
- Building materials
- Vehicle and replacement parts.
- Packaging supplies
- Metal elements.
- Chemical substances.
- Medications and medical supplies.
- Electronic appliances and equipment.
- Polymers and plastic.
- Recycled paper and discarded metal.
The procedure for getting a company license in Dubai for manufacturing
In free zones, New Company Registration In Dubai is easy and has several advantages. You don’t have to pay any kind of customs charges on machinery and equipment when you work with a manufacturing business that has a license for the Dubai-free zone. Starting a manufacturing business first appears to be a difficult task. But after you start the procedure for getting the production license, each step seems to bring you closer to your goal.
Dubai’s eligibility requirements for a manufacturing license
In Dubai, United Arab Emirates, you must be qualified for a manufacturing or industrial license.
- have a lease agreement and appropriate business space.
- own a minimum of AED 250,000 in the capital.
- Employ a minimum of 10 people.
- Possess the ability to create a report that includes details on your factory’s characteristics, such as data on its resources, finances, and floor layouts. You do not, however, require this configuration to start a manufacturing firm in a free zone.
- have performed a market analysis and a feasibility study.
- Obtain particular permits from outside authorities in Dubai in order to execute certain business activities there.
The procedure for forming a manufacturing company in Dubai
Determine the legal entity, trade name, and jurisdiction for business formation as well as the location of the office, warehouse, and production unit.
Obtain the initial OK from the selected authority.
Reserve your company name and get your certificate.
Rent a business location and obtain the lease paperwork
Prepare the necessary paperwork, which includes.
- Comprehensive business strategy.
- a properly completed application for a trade license.
- the arrangement of the industrial facility.
- flowchart for a process.
- a list of the machines and equipment required.
- a copy of the applicant’s visa and passport.
- paperwork for commercial leases (RERA attested).
- first certification of approval.
- Proof of trade name reservation.
- Additional authorizations (if applicable).
Submit the completed trade license application and all necessary paperwork to the body in charge of the chosen jurisdiction.
Pay the application costs and pick up the industrial license that has been awarded.
Initially, hire at least 10 employees.
Apply for visas on behalf of both you and your family, dependents, and staff.
Open a business account with a bank in Dubai.
Get started by purchasing merchandise, New Company Registration In Dubai, company insurance, and other required items as outlined in the plan.
Attend trade shows to promote your products, display them, and discover reliable wholesalers, distributors, exporters, drop shippers, and suppliers to sell to UAE consumers.
You may establish your manufacturing facility in Dubai’s most lucrative free zone within your financial constraints if you have our Dubai business experts on your side. Additionally, they will advise you on how to conserve your precious resources during the course.