The most challenging part of buying gold is coming up with a large sum of money all at once. But now anybody can find relief in Vaibhav Jewellers’ gold on EMI schemes ‘convenience. Investing in gold is made simpler by the availability of these plans. Be it a necklace, bangles or a gold jhumka design, you can now shop to your heart’s desire by paying for the item in instalments over time. And here’s how you can accomplish that:
Contact our customer service department once you’ve decided on the jewellery you want to buy and the EMI plan you wish to use. The representative will verify whether or not the chosen piece of jewellery is eligible for the EMI plan. Gold necklaces with diamonds or other precious stones are also available in this style. As a heuristic, we can state that jewellery with at least one stone set in it is eligible for EMIs.
You can pay the EMI after it has been approved, and the payments will be spread out over three months to 2 years. You can become a proud investor without difficulty or waiting by completing a few simple steps and a verification process.
The ways you can pay your gold on EMI are:
Credit Card EMI
- We’ve provided advanced payment options, including cardless and credit card EMI.
- Top Indian financial institutions accept EMI payments for credit card purchases, including HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, RBL Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Central Bank, American Express Bank, HSBC Bank, IndusInd Bank, and Yes Bank.
- There will be no initial investment required. Depending on your bank’s policies, your EMI term can range from 3 to 24 months.
- No paperwork needs to be submitted. However, the only person who can use this service is the credit card owner.
- You can’t use someone else’s credit card to make an EMI jewellery purchase. A system like this can only benefit the cardholder.
Flexi Cardless EMI
- It is okay if you do not have a credit card. With Cardless EMI, we want to make online purchases as simple and cost-effective as possible.
- Cardless EMI is only available to salaried individuals with monthly incomes of at least Rs.30,000.
- You must be between 21 and 52 to use Flexi EMI to purchase jewellery.
- A 10% initial payment is required for Cardless Gold on EMI. Here, prices might be anywhere from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 Lacs. EMI terms will range from 1 to 5 years.
- Yes, you’ll need to provide identification like a PAN card or AADHAR card, proof of your current address and employment (such as a recent pay stub or bank account), and your identity (like a recent electric bill).
The Benefits of purchasing gold on EMI:
- Having a set monthly payment allows for easier budgeting.
- You could afford a more expensive piece of jewellery.
- creates a payment schedule that is easier to handle
- The result is that you can save more of your hard-earned money for necessities.
- You don’t have to go via a financial institution to make a purchase.
Why Vaibhav Jewellers?
After almost 30 years in the industry, Vaibhav Jewellers has become a household name for fine jewellery in South India. Our catalogue features some of our most lavish and hard-to-find items to demonstrate our commitment to exclusivity. Our designers and artisans add a new spin to traditional patterns through bold colours and vibrant, structured designs. This confluence can be spotted in everything from a gold jhumka design and necklaces to vanky and vaddanam. As our entire collection is BIS certified, the quality of our products is unquestionable. Vaibhav Jewellers is a go-to for men and women of all ages since our pieces are suitable for anyone and any occasion.